Thursday, January 31, 2008

What is Human Made and Can Be Seen From Space?

The Great Wall of China AND Nina's new sweater!

Oy, what a freakin' mess. First of all, using misc. yarn from your stash SUCKS! Second of all, my intention was to try to work up a new four legged pattern I got from a designer on Ravelry. It all looked exciting and fun, however, it just didn't knit up well for me. Even though I followed the pattern AND measured correctly it didn't fit Nina at all. I finally just gave up on it and ripped it all out. I decided instead to go with my own sweater design just so I could use up this yarn.



Well it all went to hell. The damned thing is way to wide, shaped miserably and quite frankly, UGLY! I tried to figure out how to put back legs on but those went down in a flame of glory so I ripped those off too and called the sweater officially finished.

It looks like Rainbow Bright vomited on her. You know what it will be good for though...the park. There's not chance in hell I'd lose track of her in this monstrosity!



She's so embarrassed by it that she's decided to go Incognito when I put it on! Poor Neener Neener.



No comments: