Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I keeps going and going and going...

LOL!! Ok, really. I'm busy working on a shawl for my Mom. And she's working on one for me! Each of us picked out the pattern we liked and the yarn we wanted and off we went.
The one I'm working on currently measures about 34 inches long. Hopefully by the time I'm finished it will be 72 inches. I'm 2.5 of 6 Skeins down.

I decided not to start anything else until this is completed. That has been quite a change as I'm generally starting and finishing a project in a matter of days. I estimate it will take a few weeks to complete. The good thing is that it's an easy pattern that I don't have to pay much attention to. So it's no problem to watch TV or listen to Audio Books. Plus I haven't been feeling well lately. So this allows me to still knit w/o needing to engage my brain.

No comments: